Satellite course: the chicken chorioallantoic membrane (CAM) model
Techniques and analysis of vascular and molecular parameters
In the context of the 5th International Meeting on Angiogenesis a course will be organized for those interested in using the chorioallantoic membrane in cancer biology and angiogenesis research.
Friday March 14th, 2014. 2.30 - 5.00 pm
Dr. Patrycja Nowak-Sliwinska, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
Dr. Judy van Beijnum, VUMC, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The Angiogenesis Laboratory, VUMC, Amsterdam.
- In ovo and ex ovo culture of the chicken embryo
- Xenotransplantation of (human) tumors on the CAM
- Techniques in topical and intraveneous treatment techniques
- Imaging of the vasculature
- Quantification vessel density and architecture
- Molecular PCR
A mix of lectures, practical training and discussion sessions will be provided. It can be organized to perform a pilot experiment with brought compounds of interest.
Registration: please send an email to email@example.com
Fee: € 50,- (payment onsite)